Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day


I had a pretty enjoyable first Mother's Day! Brian woke up when I got up to feed Edith in the morning. He made me a delicious breakfast of bacon and eggs. He is the BEST bacon cooker! We just laid around most of the morning, and it was nice. We decided to go out in the afternoon, and pick up some landscaping stuff at Lowes. And then we went to JCPenny because I had a coupon that expired that day. Of course, Edith chose this day to be in a horrible mood. She's normally a great napper and I can run errands or shop while she naps in the stroller. This was NOT the case, and we had a mini meltdown at the store ... She's been that way most of the week. Anyway, overall it was a great day. I meant to take more pictures, but the day got away from me, so I just have the one after our long afternoon of meltdowns. I've been saying it for weeks, but I'm hoping to get some family pictures this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment