Thursday, January 21, 2010

i have to exercise in the morning ...

... before my brain figures out what i'm doing.

so, bdub and i finally decided to join the local ymca. i'm not going to lie ... i HATE exercise. anything that has to do with me not being able to eat delicious food and sit on the couch for hours at a time is not my thing - just kidding ... sorta.

let me tell you how this week has been going:

monday 6:45 AM - bdub woke me up because i was too busy enjoying our nice, warm, comfy bed. (please let me sleep some more) we got in a good 20 minutes that morning. (exhaustion)

tuesday 6:45 AM - i got to wake bdub up! for some reason i was ready to go (it had nothing to do with the fact that i was in bed at 9:45 PM, promise) we got in an awesome 30 minutes! (feeling tired, but accomplished)

wednesday 6:45 AM - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. turn off that alarm!!!
wednesday 7:30 AM - i guess i'll drag myself out of bed and get ready for work ... bdub is STILL sleeping ...

thursday 6:45 AM - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. alarm? what alarm?
thursday 7:45 AM - OMG! i'm running so behind! ....... bdub is snoring peacefully .......

needless to say, our first week has been going fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment